Climbing over the mountains from the peaceful village of Tre Colli at the foot of Monte Serra, we will find our way to the other side. One possible endpoint could be Vorno, from where buses go to Lucca (at least sometimes).
- Sat Nov 23, 2013
- Meeting points and times
- At 8:00 CET in Palazzo d'Ancona for breakfast
- At 8:30 CET in front of Palazzo d'Ancona
- According to the forecast, Saturday will bring only very little rain.
- CPT Bus from Porta Lucca to Tre Colli, departing 8:40 CET
Trenitalia Train from Lucca to Pisa
- Drink: at least 1.5 litres per person
- Food: something for a picknick at lunchtime
- Shoes: Hiking boots recommended, the paths in the mountains are partly rocky, partly muddy.
- Clothes: Bring warm clothing, it will likely be colder at higher altitudes.